club plates 1

TSOA Vic Inc is an Authorised Club under the VicRoads Club Permit Scheme (CPS).

To be eligible to get a club permit you must be a financial member of a VicRoads approved vehicle club or association.

All club permit vehicles manufactured on or after 1 January 1949, except street rod vehicles, require a certificate of roadworthiness.

Once you have the certificates, you will need to complete the following forms and get them approved by your club:

More information is available on the Vicroads website

The Triumph Sports Owners Association Club Permit Officer can be contacted here